Well, this is what we do all day long here at 1802 Willow Rd. Jack stares at whoever is holding him after mealtime, sleeps in the arms of whoever is sitting down, and ponders the meaning of life in the midst of all the new things surrounding him. We came home from our week long stay at the hospital on Monday. We've had one sleepless night followed by two pretty decent nights once we figured out some sort of schedule for feedings. Our longest stretch at night has been four hours . . . not bad for a one week old baby! The first long stretch of sleep ended with me waking up in a panic because i realized Jack had not yet woken me up and it was two hours past when I thought he would wake up. I just knew he had quit breathing so I threw the covers back, jumped out of bed and hurried over to the pack and play only to find Jack sound asleep and perfectly content. I'm sure it will not be the last time I check to make sure he is still breathing. I have had several requests for more video coverage . . . I'll try and catch him in a good mood tomorrow. Until then, if you find yourself up at two in the morning, give me a call!
1 comment:
9 hours and counting until i get to hold the famous and precious jack attack!!
Post a Comment