Tuesday, January 6, 2009
He Walks!
We reached a milestone . . . finally! At 15.5 months old, Jack has decided that walking might not be so bad after all. Jack and I were practicing walking up and down the hallway yesterday while he was holding onto one of my hands. I let go and he just stood there looking at me. After a few seconds of high energy encouragement, he took one wobbly step forward, smiled, took another wobbly step forward, smiled even bigger, and then fell down on his bottom. I made a big fuss over it and he did it three more times--just long enough to call John in from outside so he could see it. Then he took his walker and made about 4 laps around the house using his safety net. What a good boy! We knew 2009 was going to be the year! I'm trying to get it on video so you all can see it.
1 comment:
Yeah Jack!
Post a Comment